If you own one or more rental properties in New Zealand, you will require the services of a rental property accountant to prepare your tax returns.
In our WE team we have accountants that own property and rental properties, this helps us to be able to help you better… we’ve been there and have the know how!
What is included:
- Preparation of end of year accounts
- Preparation and filing of income tax returns for the rental properties
- Personal income tax returns for the rental property owners
- Annual meeting (if required)
- IRD liaison
What we also offer is:
- Providing the support of our professional accountants
- Helping you understand how a rental property business works
- Ensuring you have the right business structure set up e.g. company, trust or in your own name
- Ensuring you are maximising the profit from your rental properties
- Ensuring you are maximising your legitimate tax deductions
WE Accounting work on agreed fixed rate pricing. WE offer the same for completing your rental property accounts and tax returns, so you can rest assure that there are no hidden surprises and you’ll know exactly what to expect.
In your free initial consultation, we will discuss the fixed costs involved further and tailor a package to suit your needs.