Tē tōia, tē haumatia
Nothing can be achieved without a plan, workforce and a way of doing
Why we developed this service.
Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success.
- Do you have a current Business Plan?
- Have you set realistic and measurable goals?
- Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
- Do you regularly review your goals in regard to changing circumstances?
At WE, we are passionate about helping you build a successful business... and success starts with planning!
A Business Planning session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business.
Together we will review your past performance and clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session you will have a one page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
Benefits of a Business Planning Session
- Review and set the direction of your business
- Eliminates procrastination
- Align Directors goals (if applicable)
- Identifies what you will need to achieve goals. This could be a combination of marketing, training, performance management, increased resourcing and cost cutting
- Sets timeframes for achieving goals
- Provides a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your Team
- Provides you with a template to review actual performance against targets
- Use it as a basis to set team members’ individual goals / targets
- Build a business that best suits you and your lifestyle
- Understand your current business skills and identify any gaps
- Spot opportunities that can help you reach your end goal
- Use your resources wisely — without a plan, you can end up spreading your time, money and energy too thinly
- Know whether to say yes or no to opportunities that come up — if it doesn’t support your vision, move on.
Who should have a Business Planning session?
Every business should have a Business Plan.
Would you like:
- To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress?
What is involved?
You’ll attend a four hour planning session.
The key issues covered include:
- Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discussing and agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identifying Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identifying opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establishing a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We'll provide you with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed. That way we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
When should I have a session?
Any time is a good time to develop a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however it's particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you're contemplating a major change in your existing business or starting a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial. You'll also require a Business Plan to support any financial applications.
Contact us today to understand how our Business Planning service will help you.